Keep your car running smoothly this summer with a Free Summer Health Check at Thame Cars
For most people maintaining your car can be considered a chore, especially as the summer holidays are approaching there always tends to be a lot of things on your plate.
We can help, a member of our fully trained team can give your car a free Summer Health Check to make sure it’s in top condition and ready for your summer trips.
We will even top up the screen wash for free to ensure maximum visibility during your summer travels.
What’s included in the Summer Health Check
- We check your fluid levels for oil, brakes, coolant & power steering.
- Exhaust systems/Catalysts
- Battery life
- Bulbs for front, rear and warning lights.
- Air conditioning
- Fuel system
Why it’s important to check these areas?
These areas are most likely to have issues in summer months if not maintained correctly, and they are critical for your cars performance, safety and longevity of the vehicle.
- Your car needs oil, just like it needs fuel. Too much or too little can cause serious damage.
- Air conditioning loses charge every year, eventually if will leave a strange odour and will be stuffy rather than cool in summer months.
- A battery failure is one of the main reasons recovery service is called out, so checking your battery is in good condition will save you time and money.
- Driving with faulty lights is illegal and dangerous. So checking bulbs are working correctly gives you optimum visibility on the road and keeps you safe.
- Healthy wipers and screen wash is essential to keep your visibility to the best it can be.
Book your FREE Summer Health Check