Keep your car running smoothly for the school runs.
For most people maintaining your car can be considered a chore, especially as the schools go back there always tends to be a lot of things on your plate.
We can help, a member of our fully trained team can give your car a free Vehicle Health Check to make sure it’s in top condition and ready for the term.
We will even top up the screen wash for free to ensure maximum visibility.
What’s included in the Health Check
- We check your fluid levels for oil, brakes, coolant & power steering.
- Exhaust systems/Catalysts
- Battery life
- Bulbs for front, rear and warning lights.
- Air conditioning
- Fuel system
Why it’s important to check these areas?
These areas are most likely to have issues if not maintained correctly, and they are critical for your cars performance, safety and longevity of the vehicle.
- Your car needs oil, just like it needs fuel. Too much or too little can cause serious damage.
- Air conditioning loses charge every year, eventually if will leave a strange odour and will be stuffy rather than cool in summer months.
- A battery failure is one of the main reasons recovery service is called out, so checking your battery is in good condition will save you time and money.
- Driving with faulty lights is illegal and dangerous. So checking bulbs are working correctly gives you optimum visibility on the road and keeps you safe.
- Healthy wipers and screen wash is essential to keep your visibility to the best it can be.
Book your FREE Health Check